K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Winner gives out their concert tickets to an education office for free?


"I'm the OP who wrote about Winner's concert tickets. I live in Gwangju and there was an announcement from the Education Office of Gwangju... The concert was said to be held at Kim Dae Joong Convention Center. It was a group field trip with 1 teacher and 3 students. They said first 450 people will get free tickets."

-

Pann: Idol who even gives out their tickets to education office

1. [+180, -60] What's this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this Open Concert or National Singing Contest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their reputation as idols is ruined ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. [+160, -39] Can someone come up with a proof then? I never heard about this anywhere. I went to Gwangju Education Office website but I didn't find anything. My bias also had a similar rumor before. If you're going to post something like this, also post a proof picture of a ticket.

3. [+133, -27] Where's your proof?

4. [+127, -22] Show us a proof

5. [+82, -21] I'm not a Winner fan but how can you believe this without a proof?

6. [+71, -22] I went to Gwangju Education Office website but I didn't find anything ㅋㅋ

7. [+67, -24] I live in Gwangju and my school also got those concert invitations ㅋㅋ But there's barely any Winner fans in my school, so only a few students chose to go just to see some celebrities. I think it was at 6PM on Sunday at Kim Dae Joong Convention Center.

8. [+59, -40] Is there really no Winner fans? Please go to their concert, they look so pitiful.

9. [+50, -18] If it's true, it's really shocking. They're even giving away tickets to an education office. Why are they even holding a concert then?

10. [+43, -3] It's true. My heart breaks as a Winner fan... Here's the proof since people are demanding for it.


"Field trip of cultural art experience"

Back To Top