K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

AKB48's right-wing acts


They displayed '1945' and sang a song 'We Don't Fight'. The leader wore a rising sun flag. Today is 106th anniversary of An Joong Geun.

-

Pann: Legendarily right-wing idols

1. [+104, -0] Are they out of their mind ㅋㅋ

2. [+100, -0] I used to find AKB48 likeable... bye. One of the members is said to like Korea but they're throwing away their Korean fans like this ㅋㅋ I don't want to see them anymore.

3. [+78, -0] This needs to be a top Pann

4. [+37, -0] This is also very controversial on their fancafe... No one is shielding them, fans are leaving, and a lot of them are bashing the staff. I stopped stanning them the moment they said, "Just like the lyrics of this song say, all we can do is unite through the song" before singing. I'm upset as a Korean. I've stanned them for 5 years but my biases all graduated and I'm also leaving this fandom, bye.

5. [+31, -0] Are they insane?

6. [+29, -0] They'll never advance to Korea then

7. [+22, -0] In Korea, AKB48 was only known by fans, weren't they? Now they're nothing but an unlikeable group in Korea... Gross.

8. [+20, -0] Two of the members worshiped the yasukuni shrine

Back To Top