K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Tall boy groups (feat. nugus)


Winner - Average of 180cm, "model-dols"
VIXX - Average of 183cm



KNK - Average of 185cm, "tall-dols"
LU:KUS - Average of 184.5cm



Legend - Average of 184cm, appealed as "group without insoles"
Halo - Average of 181cm



Snuper - Average of 180cm

-

Pann: Trendy tall-dols

1. [+96, -2] Wow, I don't know any of them except Winner and VIXX

2. [+91, -2] I don't think they're trends after VIXX

3. [+78, -1] Honestly, none of them is a trend except Winner and VIXX. Fix the title. I don't know them except the two groups. I've heard of KNK, at least.

4. [+36, -0] Tallest member in Winner...



5. [+20, -0] Winner & VIXX ✌

6. [+19, -1] I don't know them except Winner and VIXX

7. [+18, -0] The reason why Winner is called model-dols isn't because they're tall. It's because their debut album concept was a fashion brand launch. The teasers were Winner members being models and the album name was also 2014 s/s. That's why fans call them model-dols.



8. [+16, -1] VIXX



9. [+16, -1] They're not relevant except Winner and VIXX

10. [+16, -0] I don't know all of them after VIXX

Back To Top