K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet's new song can't win #1 because of 'Descendants of the Sun' OST?


Pann: The reason why Red Velvet can't win #1 today

(OST of Descendants of the Sun is also released on the same day)

1. [+42, -3] No matter how I think of it, velvet concept is too weak

2. [+41, -1] SM did a bad job... They should've released the song yesterday instead.

3. [+40, -2] It'll be hard to win #1 this time

4. [+18, -1] Why do they release the song at the worst time?

5. [+17, -1] I was so worried because the digital release date was the 17th... Great job, SM.

6. [+16, -1] It's still amazing that Red Velvet managed to beat other OSTs, not Descendants of the Sun.

7. [+15, -0] I stopped using Melon and I don't watch Descendants of the Sun. Just how big is the drama? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -0] If you listen to the song, you can clearly tell that SM doesn't care about the public ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to listen to Red Velvet's song because I like it ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+13, -1] Poor Red Velvet....

10. [+12, -2] I listened to the song on a radio and it's really good

11. [+11, -1] Ice Cream Cake and Dumb Dumb are much better. They're unique, refreshing, and good songs. Ballad has a nice vibe but it reminds me of IU's old songs and it's less refreshing. They would've been more daebak if they kept promoting with Red Velvet's unique color... Why ballad suddenly... Gloomy ballad for spring...

12. [+10, -0] I'm a Red Velvet fan and I also watch Descendants of the Sun. I'm worried ㅠㅠ Such bad timing, ugh.

Back To Top