K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

New BTS fans' struggle with catching up stuff


Pann: The most shocking part when you become a BTS fan

"Enormous amount of self-produced contents"

1. [+169, -4] Agreed. They tweeted two tweets and uploaded one Bangtan Bomb today ^^

2. [+154, -4] I'm also shocked. I've been stanning my group for a long time. I became interested in BTS so I searched up their videos, and I got so many results... Their communication with their fans is excellent. I watched them frequently and I can't leave this fandom anymore...

3. [+143, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is why new fans are struggling... They have more stuff to trace back

4. [+85, -0] Guys, be careful of this channel. I'm not kidding.



5. [+66, -0] What kind of a company posts a video of idols wearing contacts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+64, -0] I was baited by Bangtan Bomb ㅠㅠ Be careful, non-fans.

7. [+60, -0] One thing for sure, you shouldn't be behind with Log ㅋㅋ Bangtan Bomb is just them hanging out and it's short. But once you're 10 Logs behind, you're trapped ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They talk really seriously ㅋㅋ

8. [+53, -0] Bit Hit posts all kinds of videos. Wearing contacts, eating, meaningless videos, hide and seek, etc. I love them.

9. [+53, -0] If you become a fan, you'll have a lot to watch. 8K tweets, 500 Bangtan Bomb, Rookie King, and V app are hard enough to trace back.

10. [+50, -0] Since debut, they've never been slow with communication. You'd expect them to care less as they gain more fans but they're still trying to communicate more, which is what I like about them :)

11. [+45, -0] I stanned YG and then became a BTS fan right before Run. It's a new world ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they on broadcast all the time? They release an enormous amount of videos unlike some company that sells practice videos. I watched Rookie King but I still didn't finish Bangtan Bomb. I finally know what it's like to stan someone.

Back To Top