K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Joy's looks are blooming because she's dating?


Pann: The reason why Joy is getting prettier these days

(Pann questions if Joy might be dating)

1. [+86, -15] When I see Joy, I think that she must be so popular by malesㅋㅋ She has the body and the face that males like. She has aegyo and pale skin... She has everything. She also has nice and cute personalities.

2. [+84, -18] Males wouldn't leave her alone... A lot of guys must be asking her out

3. [+68, -12] With that face and that outgoing personality, no guy will leave her alone

4. [+45, -5] Honestly, I think she'll be the first Red Velvet member to date ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -2] To be honest, I want Joy and Sungjae to date... They match so well

6. [+31, -8] Sungjae for sure

7. [+30, -0] If she is, I can only think of one person ㅋㅋ Sorry I'm delusional but when I see Joy, I can't help but get reminded of the person.

8. [+24, -0] Her members also said she's very popular these days. With her looks, guys wouldn't leave her alone. She's only 21. She has everything.

Back To Top