K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

"I'm a guy but I had a dream of kissing Zico"

Pann: I'm a guy but I had a dream of kissing Zico, fuck

"In today's dream, I had a deep kiss with Zico. I was so confused when I woke up because it was so vivid. I've never considered myself as gay in my entire life. I was indeed interested in Zico because he's on TV a lot and his songs are good. But why the fuck did I have this dream? I don't feel dirty or anything, it's just that the dream made me a bit horny... fuck ㅋㅋ I must be crazy, I feel like I became gay. I feel so weird. Maybe I've gone insane since I haven't masturbated recently."

-

1. [+182, -1] Is this you? ㅋㅋ


"I'm a guy but I had a dream of kissing a male idol. I was a bit interested in the male idol recently. In my dream, the idol came to my place and he was my friend. We were watching TV on a couch and our eyes met. We stared at each other and I grabbed him to kiss him. It wasn't a normal kiss. I was on top of him and it was a very deep kiss. I even felt good... What kind of a dream is this? I'm not gay at all. Am I just weird? I've quit masturbating recently, is this the reason?"


2. [+123, -11] Are you Park Kyung?



3. [+111, -4]



4. [+45, -1] If you have a dream of having skinship with someone, it means that you want to be close to the person. You want to be close to Zico, don't you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -0] Kyung-ah, this isn't a dream... It's a reality.

6. [+36, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ I envy you, can I have the dream?



7. [+27, -1]


"Gay can be your family, sibling, or friend."


8. [+26, -0] Park Kyung hwaiting. Zico hwaiting. Block B hwaiting

9. [+21, -0] Didn't Zico kiss Park Kyung on SNL yesterday?

10. [+11, -0] Fuck. I've been a Block B fan since debut but I only had one dream. I was singing I Love You to Zico and he slapped me. Fuck.

Back To Top