K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Good Japanese songs of B2ST, BTS, and iKON

Pann: B2ST, BTS, and iKON

B2ST's Guess Who
BTS's I Like It pt.2, For You
iKON's Just Go

-

1. [+263, -14] Big Hit needs to spit the song out ㅠㅠ

2. [+135, -6] Give us Just Go, Hyum Suk ㅠㅠ

3. [+131, -9] I'm so fucking frustrated. I got goosebumps as soon as I listened to Just Go. It's not the only one. Sinosijak, Long Time No See, and Wait are only in the Japanese album. I'm so pissed off... But I still bought the Japanese album, I'm a trash ㅠㅠ

4. [+74, -3] If they release a Korean version of I Like It pt.2 and For You, I'll stream it so hard.

5. [+52, -2] Exactly. Give us a Korean version of For You and I Like It pt.2, please.

6. [+45, -1] I hope there will be a day where I can listen to a Korean version of I Like It pt.2

7. [+39, -0] Just Go is really good. Hyum Suk frustrats me enough but the song is too good. Their pre-debut songs are released in Japanese only and they even release a new track in Japanese, ugh. I guess Hanbin produced it. There's a Korean version, how can they just release a Japanese version ㅠㅠ I'm so mad that only fans know this good song.

8. [+35, -0] They want iKON to represent Korea but the song is released in Japan only ㅠㅠ They're not iJON... Climax, Long Time No See, Wait, Just Another Boy, and Sinosijak are all good.

Back To Top