K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Go player Lee Sedol gains many fans


Pann: Am I the only one who became a stan of Lee Sedol?

1. [+102, -4] The first picture is so cute but the picture of him smoking is so sexy

2. [+78, -1] It's random but it'd be funny if Lee Sedol's story is featured in Reply 2016 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -3] Same here ㅋㅋ He smiled happily after winning the fourth round and I felt like the world was brightened ㅋㅋㅋ He's so awesome and cute, he also has a baby face ㅠㅠ

4. [+44, -2] He has a daughter and he's a big daughter babo... Maybe I should give up...

5. [+42, -1] Seeing Lee Sedol's rapid popularity, I suddenly realized that a person has to have a solid characteristic. Imagine Lee Sedol being a deliveryman of black bean noodle with his looks. If someone is intelligent and smart, they look handsome even if they have an ugly face. I love Lee Sedol so fucking much.

6. [+34, -0] Dol crush

7. [+32, -1]



8. [+32, -1] Crazy, he didn't age at all



9. [+30, -0] This is him at his nephew's wedding. Crazy.



10. [+29, -0] I'm also about to become a stan. I watched all of Lee Sedol's videos on Youtube and his unique voice is so fucking cute. He looks cool even when he rests his chin on his hand when playing Go. It's like Lee Sedol is the definition of a sexy Go player who beat AlphaGo. He's a daughter babo. It's my first time of being interested in a Go player. The fact that he's married doesn't even bother me because he looks like a boy. Maybe I should just be a fan and casually cheer for him. I'm too stupid to understand the rules of Go. Whatever, Lee Sedol is jjang. I'll be lonely but I'll stan him alone. Lee Sedol whooo!!!!

11. [+28, -0] Baby Dol


=


"All I did was playing Go. Honestly, I wasn't interested in anything other than Go. It was the very first era of girl groups, like Fin.K.L and SES. The girl groups were older than me. I wasn't interested when my friends were going crazy."



"But now?! Now..."

-

Pann: Lee Sedol's reactions to girl groups, so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+148, -5] You only have to remember three things for Go: black, white, Lee Sedol (tn: wordplay)

2. [+130, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so cute at the end ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+101, -5] He looks cuter because he has a cute face ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+50, -0] Someone said the last picture looks like a mouse that just gained a huge piece of cheese ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+41, -0] I saw this on Facebook and someone commented, "I can read his thoughts on his face" ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -0] His facial expression changes suddenly ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+19, -1] Who came up with Dol Crush? This nickname is too cute ㅋㅋ At the end, people will call him Dol Crush, not Lee Sedol ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -0] I love Lee Sedol ㅠㅠ He's cute and sexy. His wife has everything ㅠㅠ He's also a daughter babo <3

9. [+15, -0] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Sedol is a big trend in Korea right now. I love you Lee Sedol...

10. [+14, -0] Dol crush ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really really cute. His short hair is also cute. He'll succeed if he debuts as a Go idol, I guarantee.

Back To Top