SM (SNSD, Super Junior, EXO, SHINee, Red Velvet, f(x), C&C, etc)
Earnings: 325.1 billion won
Profits: 17.8 billion won
YG (Bigbang, Winner, iKON, YG Plus, etc)
Earnings: 193.1 billion won
Profits: 23.9 billion won
JYP (Wonder Girls, 2PM, Twice, GOT7, etc)
Earnings: 50.5 billion won
Profits: 3.5 billion won
FNC (AOA, FT Island, CNBLUE, Yoo Jae Suk, etc)
Earnings: 72.6 billion won
Profits: 2.2 billion won (estimated)
Cube (B2ST, BTOB, 4Minute, CLC)
Earnings: 22.3 billion won
Profits: -5.5 billion won (deficit)
Plan A (Acube - Apink, Heo Gak)
Earnings: 8.9 billion won
Profits: 2.5 billion won
Dream T (Girl's Day)
Earnings: 7.2 billion won
Profits: 0.5 billion won
Starship (Sistar, Monsta X, etc)
Earnings: 23.3 billion won
Profits: 2.1 billion won
Pann: Companies' earnings & profits in 2015
1. [+228, -13] YG's profits are amazing... I envy Hyum Suk so much
2. [+137, -19] Looking at the profits, Big 4 is SM, YG, JYP, and Plan A. Apink must be earning tons...
3. [+63, -8] YG earns a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ iKON earned 1.8 billion with a Seoul concert
4. [+61, -4] They're solely from Apink's earnings but 2.5 billion of profits... so amazing
5. [+46, -1]
Profits: YG > SM > JYP > Acube > FNC > Starship > Dream T > Cube
Earnings: SM > YG > FNC > JYP > Starship > Cube > Dream T > Acube.
6. [+45, -5] Apink promoted with Remember only but they have so much earnings and profits. Apink is doing really well...
7. [+40, -2] YG is amazing. Only Bigbang, Jinusean, iKON, and PSY promoted but they earned 200 billion and #1 profits...
8. [+33, -0] YG is indeed amazing. Their profits...