K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Comebacks: Block B, BTOB, Oh My Girl


Block B -  A Few Years Later



BTOB - Remember That



Oh My Girl - Liar Liar

-

Pann: What do you like the most from Block B, BTOB, and Oh My Girl's songs?

1. [+270, -53] I like them all but BTOB's song is my type! I like ballad...

2. [+256, -51] BTOB's song sound full(?) and their b-sides are all good. I especially like Killing Me and Empty Space.

3. [+240, -49] I fucking love BTOB's song

4. [+153, -25] Block B's song is the best one. Block B is indeed trusted. But Oh My Girl's song is my type, it's so cute.

5. [+129, -9] I didn't expect much from Block B but it's really good. The member with a thick voice is the best part of the song.

6. [+113, -16] BTOB... I'll just join their fandom.

7. [+102, -7] I like the atmosphere of BTOB's song. It suits spring.

8. [+100, -4] Block B PO's part is insane

=

Pann: Oh My Girl will do really well this time

1. [+125, -99] Why is Oh My Girl so popular on Pann? Of course, they don't even get hate because they're unpopular.

2. [+46, -32] Jin is so cute

3. [+42, -38] Jin is pretty... I've heard Liar Liar twice and I think I can remember the lyrics already.




4. [+33, -13] People said they'll hit daebak with Closer but...
- [+11, -0] People don't even know the song
- [+6, -0] They have workers posting on Pann

5. [+31, -17] It's so true, people around me don't even know who Oh My Girl is

6. [+31, -16] I honestly think they'll flop

7. [+20, -4] I've seen 10 posts of their teasers and appreciations. Usually, people post this kind of post once or twice only. You need to stop.

8. [+19, -6] I don't think they'll get popular. They're not even that pretty.

=


Melon chart:
1) Block B
2) Jang Bum Joon
3) Davichi
4) Gummy
5) K.Will
6) Mad Clown
7) BTOB
8) Jang Bum Joon
9) Jang Bum Joon
10) Chen

-

Pann: At the end, the winner is Block B

1. [+51, -3] Do well, Block BTOB~

2. [+50, -38] Better than someone who was #33 on the first day and then got charted out ㅋㅋ



3. [+27, -34] Melon chart at 9. BTOB is already out of top 10 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



4. [+17, -18] Poor BTOB ㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -10] When BTOB's song was released yesterday, it was #1 on Naver search. Block B was #5 and then they disappeared. So I thought Block B's song got buried but they're #1 on digital chart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are BTOB fans only searching the song instead of streaming?

Back To Top