K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chanyeol gives feedback selectively?


Clarification 1:

"In case weird rumors start spreading! I love my dorm... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The studio I've mentioned a few times is shared with composers. When I have no schedule, I work almost til the dawn so I usually sleep in the studio! ㅋㅋ I'm amazed at the use of the Internet again..."



Clarification 2:

"I don't know where these weird rumors are coming from but I've never followed and unfollowed the person continuously. I followed them without thinking and it affected them, so I just unfollowed them. You guys don't need to worry, I don't know the person at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I'm not dating. My routine is always work-work-work-work-rest. Guys... I promise you that I'll never disappoint you again."

"I don't want to say these things but I don't want you guys to worry..."



Clarification 3:

"I didn't post it to make you guys feel sorry... I was just happy to see EXO songs charting high in dawn!! It's an amazing achievement, so don't frown and enjoy!"



Clarification 4:

"The misunderstanding you guys have is not true at all!!! You don't have to worry about it at all!!!"

"I went there instructed by my gym trainer!!!"

"I usually don't clarify things but I don't like to make you misunderstand."

"You really don't have to worry about it... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"



His offensive gesture is not clarified



Ex-Chinese members doing the gesture and even talking about the meaning
Luhan: "Betting your mom and dad"



Thanking his fans for writing his name on a public place



Park Myung Soo: "Are you turning 25 next year?"
Chanyeol: "I am. When my noona turned 25, I made fun of her a lot and said she's at the age to decline. Now that I'm 25, I feel very strange and mature."

(Pann also listed his spelling errors)

-

Pann: EXO Chanyeol gives feedback selectively

1. [+374, -76] He doesn't look sly or bad but he has no manners and he's ignorant

2. [+205, -90] The more you dig, the more dirt you get about him, tsk tsk

3. [+159, -42] EXO fans' logic: posts are posted - members get criticized for legitimate reasons - EXO fans: "you guys are losers!!!"

4. [+68, -15] So funny how the traitors are doing the gesture ㅋㅋ Just how many times did he do the gesture for them to learn that?

5. [+59, -17] Don't say that the gesture is photoshopped

6. [+55, -18] You need to read this if you don't find his 25-year-old statement controversial. He says his noona turning 25 is being on a downfall but himself turning 25 is being mature? It's double standards of what we call a Korean male bug.

7. [+51, -11] Bae Yoon Jung is getting so much hate for doing the gesture but there's not an article on Chanyeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+45, -3] Hul, the gesture gif is really shocking

9. [+45, -74] It's so weird here... You guys are the only ones bashing him ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+37, -3] The gesture is enough to argue. Chanyeol loves giving feedback and there's no way he didn't see his related search terms ㅋㅋ Suho and Kai are a waste to be in this group.

11. [+32, -2] Is he the son of the ridiculously expensive burger shop?

Back To Top