A rare case of a boy group having good physical & digital sales. They had perfect talent, looks, personalities (Hyunseung was nice back then), but their popularity isn't as big as their peak anymore and their company is Cube.
Pann: B2ST was amazing when they were at their peak
1. [+102, -4] It's a pity that B2ST is treated like this... Is there another group that won a daesang for 2 years straight except EXO, Bigbang, and B2ST? They're a pitiful group because their company is frustrating. They're so bad at media-play and they should've had more nationwide tours when they were a trend. Instead, they sent B2ST overseas for money. Honestly, the money for releasing other Cube artists' albums is all from B2ST's earnings. I really want them to comeback soon.
2. [+97, -1] I feel bad for B2ST. Do they think B2ST is a machine that earns money from overseas? Let them promote in Korea.
3. [+68, -67] They're declining because they didn't ride on Hallyu wave when they were at their peak. Hallyu wave peaked in 2011~2012 and the center of Hallyu at that time, Bigbang, SHINee, and EXO, are still stable.
4. [+35, -3] Is there a group from a small company that won a daesang other than B2ST? You must be an elementary school student if you're bashing B2ST.
5. [+33, -5] Those who deny B2ST's popularity must be middle school students ㅋㅋㅋ They must not know because they were young at the time. B2ST's peak was 2012.
6. [+32, -1] B2ST is already a has-been now? ㅋㅋ B2ST was so popular when I was in middle school but it wasn't like they surpassed Bigbang or anything. They were competitive enough, though. When there were Five Greatest Fandoms, people claimed that the sixth fandom is B2uty. They were big but not a legend.
7. [+30, -25] I agree that B2ST was so popular at their peak but since when did they surpass Bigbang?
8. [+27, -3] I'm proud that I'm stanning B2ST and I devoted my teen years for them but the company isn't promoting them and people are bashing them. Fuck you Cube.