K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Are you into a unique subject?

Pann: Are you into a unique subject?

1. [+240, -7] I strangely like The Daewongun so much. I'm really bad at Korean history but last year, I learned about The Daewongun and did really well on the test. I love him. I want to go back to the era with a time machine and get his autograph.

2. [+221, -6] The smell after a rain. It smells clean and fresh.

3. [+162, -24] The smell of an underground parking lot ㅋㅋ

4. [+123, -4] I like daydreaming these things. "How were humans made? How was the sea formed? What's the end of the ocean? What's the inner part of the earth? Was the earth wilderness originally? What's the space like? What's the end point of the space? How was the space formed? What is it to be a living thing? Why am I here?"

5. [+112, -0] Am I the only one who likes the smell of a blown cake candle? I love the smell of its black smoke ㅋㅋ

6. [+101, -1] I feel so happy if my notes look nice. If I don't like it, I rip the page off and start all over. I'm not trying to study hard, I study for taking pretty notes. I don't even know if I'm studying or not~

7. [+97, -1] I like it when someone touches my hair, it makes me sleepy ㅋㅋ I always get sleepy at a hair salon.

8. [+93, -6] I feel so accomplished when I solve a really complicated equation

9. [+82, -0] I like Goguryeo... When I was an elementary student, I watched Gwanggaeto the Great and fell for Goguryeo. I hate Silla because they made Goguryeo collapse.

10. [+73, -0] I'm in a certain situation and listen to some song. When I listen to the song later, it reminds me of the situation.

11. [+60, -5] People all hate the smell of my fart but I'm addicted...to it... I don't like other people's fart but my fart smells nice.

12. [+36, -0] Learning a new language

13. [+23, -2] I'm a girl but I like gay stuff

14. [+16, -0] I like white radishes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not that I like the taste, I just find them so cute. When I see them at a market, I take pictures of them and put them as my profile picture. I send them to my friends and they call me crazy. But white radishes are just so cute ㅠㅠ

15. [+15, -0] I like it when a guy is obsessed or possessive ㅋㅋ I guess I need love.

Back To Top