K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Zico's visual in 'I Am You, You Are Me' music video

Pann: Did you watch Zico's I Am You, You Are Me music video?

(Pann praises Zico's looks in the music video)

1. [+154, -90] Why are you posting it here?

2. [+137, -23] Woo Jiho is ugly but handsome



3. [+106, -22] You just noticed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I even screencapped it because he looked so handsome.



4. [+71, -31] Look at his shoulders



5. [+47, -1] For fans of his looks



6. [+47, -3] He's getting a lot of new fans for his looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I never thought Block B would gain fans for their looks. They became a lot handsomer... makes me happy.



7. [+35, -2] He's striking rather than handsome



8. [+34, -2] I'm happy as a BBC... all we need is a group comeback ㅠㅠ

9. [+28, -1] I didn't find him handsome before because he used to wear weird eyeliner with weird hairstyle but he looked so handsome with normal styling.

10. [+27, -2] I can't believe my bias group is gaining fans for their looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's something I never imagined. The members did get prettier.

11. [+20, -1] Fucking handsome. Zico has his own handsomeness. I thought Block B members were all ugly but I was shocked because they were handsome. I was especially so shocked at how handsome B-Bomb was.

Back To Top