Pann: Did you watch The Unanswered, sponsor episode?
1. [+399, -8] Witch hunt needs to be stopped but we shouldn't forget Jang Ja Yeon incident... The victims might be your beloved idols and actors.
2. [+395, -15] Entertainment industry and prostitution business are divided by a sheet of paper
3. [+393, -56] I know a nugu celebrity who suddenly took a lead role and became an MC. I'm sure she's one of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Judge-nim, I didn't mention her name.
4. [+327, -11] NS Yoonji isn't getting popular because she doesn't take sponsors. She must've gotten a lot of offers, I admire her mentality.
5. [+284, -5] Do you think male celebrities are free from this?
6. [+245, -1] On Jang Ja Yeon's list, there were PDs, businessmen, and etc. There was even an elderly man in his 80's. An old in his 80's forced Jang Ja Yeon, in her 20's, to do dirty things... So dirty.
7. [+241, -0] Lee Byung Hun stopped his younger sister from becoming an actress
8. [+240, -5] Male celebrities are just as messy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A lot of them are from host bars and they do sexual services. Why do you think it's only female celebrities?
(tn: 'Host bars' are basically a place of male prostitutes)
9. [+219, -14] Not JYP. Park Jin Young said that he'd rather have his company bankrupted. He said he fires a worker if he goes to a bar with sexual services.
10. [+168, -2] Hm... I don't want to say this but one of my family members worked in the field. Entertainment industry is unimaginably dirty. Wake up from your delusion. Top idols also serve at drinking places.
11. [+163, -18] Big companies are not any better, they're actually worse. Big companies know more of high-level figures, they get more offers, you idiots ㅋㅋㅋ Almost 100% of top celebrities get sponsors. There's even a celebrity who married her sponsor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
12. [+135, -3] What's certain is that actors are dirtier than idols
13. [+123, -6] I'm sure drugs are also involved, it's just hidden
14. [+94, -1] I'm not even a trainee or anything. I just post pictures of myself on SNS but I still get so many sponsor offers everyday. Even non-celebrities get sponsors.
15. [+90, -4] There's this actress who became an MC on Entertainment Weekly and debuted in a film with Song Seung Hun. She's highly suspicious... After her debut movie, she was a lead role in High Society and became an MC.
16. [+66, -2] It's a little scary. After the episode aired, there was no article on Naver main. It was #2 on search ranking but it got taken down soon. The articles got more than 500 comments but they got deleted... The upper people must've taken care of it. The world revolves around money and power, this will only get worse. What a pity.
17. [+66, -16] Seolhyun fans, your shield is such a nonsense. Seolhyun's popularity by males? I've never heard of it. Only Yura, Hyosung, and UEE were popular by men, no one even mentioned Seolhyun. Since when did Seolhyun have any popularity to begin with ㅋㅋ
18. [+65, -1] Lee Young Ae, who has a classy and beautiful image, married her sponsor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ People are talking about only idols because it's Pann.
19. [+61, -0] Model-turned-actors for sure ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why do you think Lee Jong Suk randomly got a role in Secret Garden ㅋㅋㅋ
20. [+61, -9] Teenage fangirls look innocent when they fangirl but it's all useless. I work in the industry and celebrities hang out at clubs and do dirty things. Sponsors are a must. It makes me laugh when fans talk about how idols love their fans. Most of them are acting. I work with idols more than actors. This popular idol group only keeps expensive brand gifts and throws out the rest. Don't like them too much, entertainment industry isn't as pretty as you think.
21. [+53, -1] Produce 101 eliminees will get sponsor deals for sure
22. [+53, -1] Guys, you should be reminded of model-turned-actors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How do you think they get cast when it's so hard to get a role in dramas and movies?
23. [+53, -5] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of the top comments were talking about Seolhyun but they all got deleted. It only makes her more suspicious, they should just stay put.
24. [+50, -7] YG does drugs rather than sponsors
25. [+50, -0]
1) Unknown idols, actors, trainees. Models with uncertain future. Ambiguous idols.
- They have no choice but to take sponsors because they can't get popular
- They do it to get popular or to fulfill their greed
- They have no money, the sponsors buy them brand purses, house, car, and money
- Their company CEO forces them to (pretty ones with ambiguous potentials are fully used for sexual services)
- They can't refuse to because or else they'll be kicked out of the industry
2) Popular celebrities
- They take sponsors so that their scandals or controversies would be buried (sponsors stop the news)
- They do it because they want to
- Their sponsor contract is not over yet
- Some of them do it for their own greed
- They can't refuse to
3) Top stars (top actors & singers)
- They take sponsors in case their private lives get exposed and become controversial
- They're scared that their previous sponsor experiences would be exposed
- They can't quit it like drugs
4) Those who were nugus but got popular by talents, fancams, or other routes
- After getting popular, they get numerous sponsor deals
- If they refuse to, they'll be a nugu again so they have to consider the deals
Big companies and publicized relationships don't affect anything.
26. [+49, -0] It was always like this. And some people mention Seolhyun's popularity with males... but the fact that she was popular enough to be exposed to males shows that there was some media-play going on. It was all planned throughout. Adults tell you not to like celebrities too much. In history, celebrities were merely low-level entertainers but this era hypes up entertainment industry abnormally. It also shows how citizens are becoming more foolish.
27. [+43, -2] Male or female, model-turned-actors are 100% involved
28. [+43, -0] A lot of teenagers don't know this. Big companies don't take sponsors? Only female idols do it? A lot of male idols are gay and they serve sexual services just as much.
29. [+41, -1] Male celebrities serve chaebol wives... There are a lot of infamous stories. The wives form parties and invite celebrities or call them privately. They tell the male celebrity to suck their vagina when they haven't washed for days. It's really disgusting.
30. [+39, -0] Even married celebrities serve their sponsors. Publicized relationships are nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
31. [+35, -1] How did Seolhyun got her SKT CF?
32. [+34, -3] Hani is not safe either. Those who got popular by fancams and media-play are all suspicious.
32. [+34, -1] Park Hae Jin was a host bar worker
33. [+28, -1] Male idols serve rich women and Chinese ajummas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Your oppars are also not innocent. Big and small companies all do it. Don't exclude big companies, they actually get bigger sponsor deals.
34. [+28, -0] The model-turned-actor who was a lead role in a drama. There was a scene where he was getting shot and he did really poorly, so he got a lot of hate. I never mentioned his name, but it's important to point out that a model, who barely had acting experiences, was a lead role in a drama.
35. [+27, -1] Im Ji Yeon, Jin Se Yeon, UEE, Seolhyun, Kyungri, Lee Sung Kyung, Ahn Jae Hyun, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Jong Suk, and Sung Joon are certain ones
36. [+27, -0] UEE has a sponsor for sure
37. [+27, -3] Hyeri and Tony Ahn
38. [+26, -2] Nine Muses has a lot of sponsors, especially Kyungri. You have to know that sponsors don't always guarantee popularity, they mostly provide material needs.
39. [+24, -0] Jin Se Yeon, UEE, Seolhyun, Lee Young Ae, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, Sung Joon
40. [+24, -0] I found Kim Goeun suspicious when she debuted. Her debut work was a lead role and despite her bad acting, she got major roles afterwards...
41. [+22, -1] Those with sponsors appear on TV with an innocent and kind image
42. [+19, -0] Do they really want to lick and suck bodies of grandpas to be celebrities? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps
43. [+18, -0] There are a lot of celebrities from host bars and Ten Pro. Kwon Sang Woo and Son Ye Jin are big examples.