K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BL preferences

Pann: People's preferences are divided by two

"Hyung, does it hurt?"
"Hyung, it hurts..."

-

1. [+290, -5] Wait... "Hyung"?

2. [+240, -5] We can apply it as "Oppa, it hurts..." and "Oppa, does it hurt?" Wait, it sounds wrong.

3. [+215, -5] "Hyung, does it hurt? Just lift your waist a bit more."

4. [+90, -2] There are also two types of "Hyung, does it hurt?" The first one is, "Hyung, does it hurt? I'll do it slowly since it's your first." It's a kind version. The next one is, "Hyung, does it hurt? Your crying face makes me more horny." It's a sly/cruel version, which I prefer.

5. [+85, -4] Ah fuck, this is awesome. "Hyung, does it hurt?" Ah, I love it.

6. [+68, -2] Agree. I personally find "Hyung, does it hurt?" so lovely.

7. [+61, -6] I prefer "Hyung, it hurts..."

8. [+46, -1] I understood it too quickly, fuck

9. [+45, -3] "Hyung, does it hurt? If it hurts already, how are you going to deal with the next ones?"

10. [+44, -2] For those who don't understand this, this is BL. BL is Boys' Love and it's a fiction category about male-male love. Most gay males have anal sex. A top is a man's role and a bottom is a woman's role. It's said that having anal sex without gel hurts a lot for first timers and bottoms. These quotes are the top asking the bottom and the bottom complaining to the top.

11. [+26, -2] "I'll punish you." (unzips pants) "I'll reward you" (unzips pants)

12. [+12, -3] My preference is two dominant ones. "It hurts, you stupid idiot!" "Then lift your waist more, you jerk!" Something like this ^^

Back To Top