K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit E84] Ireland representative + random mention of Ryu Joon Yeol


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Cillian, "In Ireland, pubs are open from 8AM"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

Cillian, English teacher at an elementary school in Suncheon

1. [+71, -6] I went to Ireland when I was touring in Europe and they ate potatoes all the time and the beer was always Guinness ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+32, -2] I thought Cillian looked familiar and his quiet tone reminded me that he was on Human Theater! Nice to see him again ㅎㅎ

3. [+14, -2] I visited Dublin in Ireland and what he said was true. You can see a lot of street performers, Guinness tastes fantastic, beautiful cities, pretty women (there are more beauties than Britain. British women are generally obese), and they eat potatoes like how we eat kimchi.

4. [+11, -1] Ireland is more famous for U2. Britain's Beatles dominated the US but U2 completely dominated Britain. The biggest audience, the longest sold out concerts, and they have all sorts of records~ U2 slayed all of famous British singers like Beatles, Queen, and etc.

5. [+13, -2] I was shocked when Zhang Yuan asked if he was from "British Ireland" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He really seemed to have no idea.

6. [+9, -1] Zhang Yuan is much more ignorant than I thought

7. [+70, -22] I can understand an Irish person being an English teacher... But it's really interesting to see a Greek being an English teacher...
(tn: Andreas is also an English teacher at a boys' high school)

8. [+6, -1] Ireland reminds me of Guinness, Moher Cliff, IRA, poet Yeats, soda bread, Leprechaun, and freed cows.

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Ireland representative, "Irish people are similar to Korean people"

1. [+11, -1] I heard that Ireland's history is similar to Korea's

2. [+6, -1] It reminds me of this. The countries that are said to be musically talented, including Ireland, appeal to Koreans, although they're foreign music. Maybe it's because of the similar history.



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sung Si Kyung says Yoo Se Yoon's hairstyle is similar to Jung Sang Hoon's and Yoo Se Yoon replies, "no, it's Ryu Joon Yeol style."

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+313, -6] Ryu Joon Yeol is a big trend ㅋㅋ

2. [+281, -5] Cheering hard for trendy Ryu Joon Yeol... Please be on the broadcast often

3. [+273, -5] What Yeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see Ryu Joon Yeol on Abnormal Summit

4. [+249, -4] He's mentioned a lot. I guess celebrities are also interested in him. I'm so happy.

5. [+190, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Se Yoon is funny

6. [+158, -0] He's definitely a trend. I'm not worried because he seems to have a good personality. But a likeable celebrity gets antis no matter what, so I hope he doesn't get hurt by it. I hope his projects would do well this year.

Back To Top