K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Woollim Boys' to have 12 members

Pann: Woollim Boys will debut as 12 members

(Article says Woollim's new boy group will have 12 members)

1. [+252, -1] 12 members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of my fancy past. When I was stanning the 12 members, everybody told me they couldn't differentiate the members because there were too many of them, but I never understood why they thought 12 was too much. But when I saw nine EXO members and Seventeen on a music show, I thought, "wow fuck, there are too many members, how are you supposed to stan each member?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't worry, stanning and the number of members aren't proportional.

2. [+157, -0] 12 members? As an Inspirit who always stanned 7 members, it feels odd

3. [+104, -5] Don't they usually hide important members until the end? Some of the hidden members are Park Jae Suk, Lee Jang Joon, and Son Young Taek. Their visuals are amazing enough, so how handsome are other hidden members? I've been spending days to choose my bias. I like every one of them, fuck.

4. [+91, -62] Since EXO, alot of groups are debuting with more than 9 members

5. [+68, -0] Calm down. Your group won't have super powers, at least. For their faces, find distinct characteristics and memorize them. For example, one who always dances in the center, who's a bit dark, whose expressions are different, he's Kai aka Kim Jongin. One who likes chicken, who is a close friend of Taemin... You can associate them to company sunbaes like this. The one who likes Sungyeol looks like Sungyeol... And if there's a foreign member, be careful.

6. [+42, -0] The earliest days of stanning were the hardest. There were too many members so I struggled to memorize their names. I also got their faces mixed up. But you eventually get to remember all their faces and names. If you're past this stage, you'll then have to worry about your bank account. The number of members doesn't matter for stanning.

7. [+32, -0] It means that I have to stan Infinite 7 + Woollim Boys 12, total of 19 people. I also buy all of the albums of subunits and solos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top