K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Infinite's hoobae boy group


Pann: Infinite's hoobae boy group is so handsome

1. [+186, -11] But I don't see anyone who's handsomer than L. I guess L is a wall...

2. [+117, -8] I found the owner of my bank account

3. [+113, -4] Daeyeol



4. [+59, -0] They're handsome but none of them is handsomer than L. L is known to be handsome among idols, of course it's hard to find someone handsomer than him from rookies. They were back-up dancers of Infinite yesterday. If you watch them, you'll find them handsome but not handsomer than L.



5. [+43, -1] But they seriously don't have Woollim vibes

6. [+40, -1] Woollim has groups that are completely your type ㅋㅋㅋ All of them have different charms.

7. [+38, -1] Lovelyz also performed with Infinite at a year-end stage before debuting!

8. [+34, -1] Lee Daeyeol is already 24, ugh... They should've debuted Woollim Boys first. What are they doing?

9. [+33, -1] Still Infinite for me.

10. [+28, -0] But I think it's so ambiguous. Infinite has such synchronize choreographies and is like, "We're! So! Fucking! Synchronized! Paradise!" Lovelyz is all girly and is like, "ay shaba~" I wonder what kind of concept the next group will bring... Ballad?

Back To Top