K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Groups with strong stage presence


Pann: Group with strong stage presence

1. [+241, -17] I'm a Shawol but it's Bigbang

2. [+215, -20] Bigbang is a wall

3. [+198, -13] G-Dragon and Taemin. I'm a male fan of GD and Taemin and I think solos have stronger stage presence. Both have great presence.

4. [+122, -4] It's indeed Bigbang. They don't do synchronized choreography but they're majestic and good with cameras.

5. [+107, -103] I think VIXX was amazing during Error



6. [+106, -3] Bigbang... When the intro starts, the stage screams, "we're Bigbang!"

7. [+95, -18] Bigbang, iKON, Block B, and BTS. Hip hop-dols are amazing.

8. [+92, -2] I'm not a fan but they slayed with Good Boy last year. Even a Block B member said the stage was insane. I realized that not everyone can be a celebrity after seeing the two members dominating the big stage. My younger brother was also amazed ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+89, -3] Bigbang. GD even takes the spotlight in Bigbang...

10. [+88, -2] Isn't it Bigbang? Bigbang owns the audience.

11. [+65, -1] I honestly think YG has the best stage presence.

12. [+51, -0] Bigbang's choreography is interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're supposed to do the same dance but they all dance differently. Their styles are way too different, especially TOP. He goes in his own way. But it looks cool overall.

13. [+33, -4] Bigbang is a wall. iKON, BAP, BTS, and Block B also have strong presence.

14. [+32, -33] It's my opinions but I think hip hop boy groups have stage presence as a must. Bigbang, Block B, BAP, BTS, Monsta X, etc. Especially their rap parts stand out.

15. [+30, -0] Bigbang is a wall honestly... 2NE1 for girl groups! iKON is also great. I was watching MAMA with my mom and she was surprised at their stage.

16. [+21, -0] It's not a group but PSY ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's daebak

Back To Top