Pann: SM casts people first and then makes them talented
(Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol were originally rappers, but Chanyeol and Kai are singing more and Sehun has improved.)
1. [+275, -222] Fuck. If they have improved, then just how hopeless were they originally? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+254, -28] Kai has a good voice. It doesn't sound innocent or sweet but it sounds relaxed and young ㅋㅋ
3. [+193, -45] Fans scream when Sehun sings... Why does he sound like a baby when he looks so manly???
4. [+140, -17] They improved a lot. So proud.
5. [+95, -74] Then how bad were they in the past?
6. [+87, -62] Do EXO-Ls think Sehun and Chanyeol have actually improved? They're still the same ㅋㅋ I don't know about Kai but those two guys are hopeless.
7. [+71, -5] I'm a non-fan and I listen to Sing For You. Chanyeol's voice stood out the most. There was no rap so I wondered if Sehun didn't have parts. And then I noticed an unfamiliar voice and it was Sehun's part ㅋㅋ He sounded better than rapping. He should go as a vocalist like Kai and practice more.
8. [+51, -11] I'm a non-fan. I like EXO so I liked their V app and stream their songs on Melon. Honestly, Sehun is seriously unstable. I can tell that he can't sing. So you should just stop saying that he has improved because it'll bring nothing but hate.
9. [+40, -6] SHINee Taemin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Taemin's class...
10. [+11, -3] The fact that a singer is improving his talent after debuting is embarrassing
11. [+11, -0] What the hell is SM's rap teacher doing?