K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seolhyun's SKT boards


First



Second



Third

-

Pann: Seolhyun's SKT boards

1. [+34, -4] The third one is the prettiest but the second one was daebak... I'm a girl but I stared at it for a minute at the store ㅋㅋ



2. [+33, -6] The class of a natural beauty... How can she look so beautiful without plastic surgery ㅠㅠ Looks so classy.



3. [+32, -6] She looks so pretty

4. [+26, -1] There are a lot of SKT stores and whenever I pass by them, I stare at Seolhyun. I'm a girl but I find her so pretty.

5. [+17, -1] Fuck... I'm the same age as her but she looks amazing

6. [+14, -1] Whenever I pass by the third picture with a friend, we go crazy at how pretty she looks. We wish we could have her face and body for just a day ㅋㅋ

7. [+14, -1] The second one is jjang



8. [+13, -2] The third one is more daebak ㅋㅋ I get surprised everytime I see it

9. [+12, -4] I saw an ajusshi who was passing by the third picture. He smiled at it and said, "so pretty".

10. [+8, -1] I also saw it on a street today. Everyone on the street kept staring at it ㅋㅋ It was so funny, they kept throwing glances ㅋㅋ She's so pretty.

Back To Top