K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Music Bank's Christmas special disappoints fans

Pann: Stage time distribution at Music Bank is so weird

(Pann talks about how rookie groups got to perform 2~3 songs plus interviews but EXO only got to sing Love Me Right)

1. [+223, -7] I thought EXO and CNBLUE would have interviews because Apink and Infinite did. But they didn't and only performed 1 song. It's also weird how GOT7 appeared after Infinite's stage. And the camera angles were a mess for every stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+222, -20] Most senior groups performed one song. I also didn't understand when GOT7 appeared after Infinite's stage. I was surprised when GOT7 showed up.

3. [+202, -16] I'm not a fan but I was confused when GOT7 came up after Infinite ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also thought EXO and CNBLUE would do interviews.

4. [+55, -2] I think Music Bank focused on rookie groups this time. Why didn't they use VIXX, Apink, EXO, Infinite, and CNBLUE wisely? ㅠㅠ

5. [+45, -0] I thought EXO would also sing Christmas Day, Miracles in December, December 2014, or Unfair... And their outfits were okay but I expected them to look more Christmas-ish...

6. [+43, -5] Lovelyz sang three songs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


"Lovelyz" to a wrong group

-

Pann: Caption mistake on today's Music Bank

1. [+107, -2] How can they make this kind of mistake? Isn't this their job? Why do they keep making the same mistakes? Other music shows also write wrong captions ㅋㅋ I don't get it. And when Infinite was performing, Dongwoo had three parts but the camera never filmed him. What the hell are they doing?

2. [+86, -1] How can they confuse a girl group and a boy group? It's not like they're performing right after each other!!! I'm so speechless.

3. [+62, -1] I'm more confused at how they got the captions right at first and second times but got the last one wrong. They could've just pasted the artist...



4. [+23, -0] They sang for 3:55 but there wasn't any screen time for Dongwoo ㅋㅋ The camera filmed their feet instead ㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -0] It made to Woollim's Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+16, -0] I got to examine Woohyun's teeth today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been a stan for 4 years and I've never seen Woohyun's teeth that close.

Back To Top