K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kyuhyun gets asked about hanging out with women at a club


Article: 'Radio Star' Kyuhyun fails to clarify hitting on women at a club

Source: OSEN via Nate

Kim Gura: "There's a witness account of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was seen at a retro club hunting (on the search to hit on) non-celebrity women."

Kyuhyun: "There was a time the staff members and managers gathered, and I said I would pay for them. We played for about two hours and left. The managers did the hunting."

-
1. [+628, -28] I want people to break the fantasy about celebrities. There are so many stories about celebrities' one night stands I can hear from mutual friends. I was so speechless when I heard that married men were also included~

2. [+527, -22] He's not the only one. In the past, celebrities reserved rooms and hung out at balls. Now that we have clubs, they hang out at the tables.

3. [+498, -23] I saw Super Junior whenever I went to Club I and BOSS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also saw Shinhwa many times. A lot of male celebrities go to clubs.

4. [+52, -0] He's in his 20's and earning tons of money. Why would he stay quiet? He's no different from a non-celebrity. He must party at a bigger scale because he has a lot of money.

5. [+36, -8] None of male and female celebrities are clean. Someone I know used to work at a broadcast station and they told me, "celebrities are high-class prostitutes." Don't fall for their image. It's the same for announcers these days.

6. [+34, -1] Honestly, there are a lot of girls who brag about meeting celebrities at clubs and having one night stands with them. It's not hard for a celebrity to seduce a non-celebrity and sleep with them.

Back To Top