K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Actual name cards of 11 famous figures


Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook)



Steve Jobs (founder of Apple)



Larry Page (founder of Google)



Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft)



Barack Obama (USA president)



Eric Schmidt (chairman of Google)



Steve Wozniak (founder of Apple)



Donald Trump (millionaire)



Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo)



Devon Spurgeon (promotion chief of Warren Buffett)



Kevin Mitnick (Security Consultant)

=

Instiz: Actual name cards of 11 popular figures

- The last one is interesting

- Zuckerberg's name card is a message to his ex-girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "You dumped me but I'm a CEO!"

- Their confidence... "You don't call me, I call you." Daebak

- What else do you need?



- Shaking my head at Trump...

- Steve Wozniak's name card looks like a credit card

Back To Top