K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's your favorite color?

Pann: What's your favorite color?

1. [+86, -2] Peach! The color between choral and light pink. There are a lot of lip tints with the color.

2. [+79, -3] Light purple! I don't have a lot of products but I keep buying stuff with the color.



3. [+68, -2] People say I have princess disease. I have everything in pink.

4. [+32, -1] Sky blue <3

5. [+23, -0] Green because I heard that it's the most comfortable color for the eyes

6. [+20, -0] Yellow

7. [+19, -0] I really love purple because it's dreamy, unique, and charming. When I grow up, I'm going to dye my hair with ash purple.

8. [+15, -0] Midnight blue



9. [+15, -0] Blue! I'm a girl and when other girls wore a pink backpack in elementary school, I was the only one with a blue backpack. My walls are blue and everything else is in blue. I also like navy blue and mint. I just love blue ㅠㅠ But the con is that I always buy blue stuff, so all of my clothes and bags are blue... My friends make fun of me and say I look like Smurf ㅠㅠ

10. [+14, -3] Pink pink hot pink jjang

11. [+12, -0] Blue for me. It looks dreamy and magical <3



12. [+11, -0] White because it's neat. I like colors like white, navy blue, black, grey, and burgundy.

Back To Top