K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

People are biased on the situations of Syria & Paris?


Pann: Do you guys know this?

1. [+85, -1] Mourning is a good thing but jumping on the bandwagon is not. Trashy people are pretending to be mourning to look kind when they don't even know what's actually going on in Paris. Mourning is not negative but I hate how people do it because others do.

2. [+84, -5] It was the same for Sewol ferry disaster. A big delinquent in my school changed her Facebook profile to a yellow ribbon. Boys commented, "wow you're so kind" and she replied, "not at all~ ^^" After that day, she wore a big ribbon on the top of her name tag. It was seriously pathetic.

3. [+47, -3] So true. People don't care about Syria but care a lot about France ㅋㅋ This is not the only time. Whenever there's an incident, people mourn on SNS but they're actually not honest.

4. [+19, -0] I think Facebook is more pathetic than the ones who changed their profile pictures. They're reacting to a developed country only.

5. [+16, -0] The mindset of wanting others to notice your behavior is a problem.

6. [+15, -1] Plenty of kids know what happened in Paris but they don't even know about the riot in our country.

7. [+11, -2] I also changed my profile picture to this but I'm honestly not guilty. When citizens in other countries got murdered, I posted mourning posts. France was the only option that I could change my profile picture so I did. But I got called fake and that I only cared about Paris... My honest feelings got disliked because of the bandwagon. The France flag was the very first filter that Facebook released. Using the filter doesn't indicate the person's true feelings so I don't think we should judge people on this.

8. [+8, -0] Gwanghwamun riot: "so what" Paris: "ㅠㅠㅠ" Let's care about our country first.

Back To Top