12,000 years ago
Restored faces from skulls found in the south.
Looks are affected by Southeast Asia.
Strong southern features.
Unified Silla (7~10th centuries)
Looks are affected by northern races who came all the way from Siberia.
Decrease in the introductions of new races during Goryeo and Joseon dynasties.
Mix of southern and northern races but stronger northern features (eg. narrow forehead)
Multicultural family rate (4.8%)
Looks are affected by the increase in Southeast Asians.
Southern features become stronger, but central Asian looks can also also be spotted.
1 out of 5 families will be multicultural.
Thick eyebrows, wide forehead, and double eyelids for women.
Pann: Korea's average faces in the past, present, and future
1. [+34, -2] Unified Silla's woman is the prettiest
2. [+8, -0] The last guy looks too realistic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+8, -0] Hm... The men's eyes are getting smaller and smaller... And Unified Silla's woman is so pretty.
4. [+6, -0] I put make up on Unified Silla's woman. She's a goddess...
5. [+6, -1] The women are getting prettier but the men...
6. [+4, -0] I put makeup