K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Junghwa's round face shape


Edited



Original

-

Pann: Importance of face shape

1. [+111, -4] Yes, fuck ㅠㅠ I'm so stressed because of my square jaw. My friends always say I'd look really pretty if I have a nice face shape ㅠㅠ My facial features are pretty but my face shape ruins everything ㅠㅠ I want to get it done but I'm too scared...

2. [+105, -1] Her cheek fat stands out more because of the cheekbones... I'm the same type. People with this face shape tend to look the worst in photos. She still managed to survive, I'm sure she's really pretty in real life.

3. [+56, -141] Junghwa's face shape is such a pity. If she had a pretty face shape, she'd be at Suzy's level.

4. [+37, -0] You shouldn't get work done for face shape... Just get botox unless you're financially able to constantly get work done like celebrities. Bones are not something that you can touch recklessly.

5. [+31, -1] There's nothing wrong with square jaw. Our country's beauty standards are weird, people don't know how to emphasize their charms.

6. [+31, -2] Yes, Junghwa's face is too round... I think this is the reason why Hani is getting more attention than Junghwa.

Back To Top