K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Imaginations and thoughts that give you goosebumps

Pann: Tell us an imagination or a thought that gives you goosebumps

1. [+155, -3] Don't you sometimes get goosebumps at how you're alive, able to think and behave?

2. [+152, -5] That I can't see my face in person forever...

3. [+116, -2] The marine organisms we know are only 2% of the entire marine ecosystem

4. [+66, -0] They say the universe was created by bigbang. But then what was the state of 'non' before bigbang exploded? And how did bigbang happen when there wasn't anything? The size of the sun is unimaginably big and there are a lot of stars that are bigger than the sun. So how does the space work? I think there must be god's aspects that humans can never reach. Goosebumps.

5. [+64, -1] Sometimes, when I stare at a word that I use alot, it starts to look unfamiliar...

6. [+59, -1] The fact that it's the end when I die and there won't be anything. I honestly wish the god exists. I'm scared that my existence would be over.

7. [+56, -0] Where do I go when I die? Will I live a new life at heaven or hell? Or is it really the end like turning off a light?

8. [+45, -0] Maybe someone is acting just like me

9. [+41, -1] That other people are just virtual people like NPC. It feels strange and weird to think that other people are also living from a first person's point of view.

10. [+36, -0] That we never know what will happen in 10 seconds

11. [+35, -0] That my mom who nags all the time has to leave me someday

12. [+26, -0] Movie 'Frozen'. Elsa is wearing gloves, and the meaning of gloves is hiding one's true intents. That's why Elsa is taking her gloves off when she's singing Let It Go as she's using ice. But there was one more person who was also wearing gloves. Hans.

13. [+21, -0] I find dreams really fascinating, like foreseeing dreams and conception dreams

14. [+19, -1] I'm curious about my very first ancestor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top