Pann: At a fansign, a fan tried to forcibly kiss B1A4 Gongchan
1. [+207, -0] It looks even more insane in a gif ㅋㅋ Look at how he still manages to smile after that. He can't even get mad. Staring at him would be enough but she even grabs his neck ㅋㅋ If she's a fan, then she should treat him nicely. What the hell is she doing?
2. [+188, -5] Crazy. Gongchan's mentality though... He said he's never dated, it could've been a disaster.
3. [+170, -2] That bitch is trying to kiss him when she's not even his girlfriend ㅋㅋ I know that i-fans have a lot of wrong interpretations but kissing is wrong. Or are all rude fans in foreign countries? That Malaysia incident was also happened by a fan who enjoyed the fanservice and then reported them after.
4. [+46, -0] Wow, he'll get fan phobia at this rate
5. [+43, -0] I'm worried because they could ban handshakes at Korean fansigns. They seem to be enjoying their world tour. I hope they're not too hurt.
6. [+32, -0] Chan's business mind... You shouldn't smile, you should be strict and tell her not to do that ㅠㅠ
7. [+27, -0] Fuck, she's doing this to my ultimate bias. Screw you, bitch ㅠㅠㅠ Their world tour makes me anxious with the Malaysia incident before. I want them to stay in Korea only but it's impossible with their job ㅠㅠ
8. [+24, -0] This is crazy. I-fans are problematic. Not all of them but i-fans kissed idols at overseas fansigns, that's why hugging got banned at both Korean and overseas fansigns.