K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Breathtaking moments

Pann: Breathtaking moments

1. [+509, -11] When a friend I barely know texts me "hey"

2. [+478, -4] When I walk down the stairs thinking there's a stair but there isn't

3. [+203, -2] I always get nervous before I do a presentation... I can feel my heart beating.

4. [+157, -2] I get a big heart attack when I lose my phone. I just lost my phone and I found it.

5. [+152, -2] When I write an exam and the teacher says 'one minute left'

6. [+131, -4] When I hear that my crush is interested in other girl

7. [+124, -0] When I get caught lying

8. [+84, -3] I was nervous even a week before a singing test ㅠㅠ I also got a text from a friend that I fought with and I was suddenly nervous ㅋㅋ

9. [+44, -4] When I flirt. It's more heart-fluttering than dating.

10. [+27, -0] When I saw a grandpa trying to rape a student... I called the police and shouted "hey!!!" The grandpa tried to run away and the student and I caught him. If it was a young man and not a grandpa, I would've called the police and ran away ㅠㅠ

11. [+24, -0] When I sleep and feel like I'm falling

12. [+18, -0] When I watch a drama with my whole family and there's a kiss scene

Back To Top