K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Block B Jaehyo & Winner


Jaehyo is standing beside winner and the camera is also filming him



He also gets surprised at the confetti

-

Pann: Male idol who pretends to be #1 nominee

1. [+68, -0] I'm an Incle and I always thank Block B because they take care of Winner and sincerely congratulate them ㅋㅋ

2. [+54, -0] So cute ㅋㅋ I'm an Incle and I love Block B

3. [+47, -0] I love Block B ㅋㅋ



4. [+29, -0] Block B is likeable, of course! Thank you for taking care of Winner

5. [+27, -0] Jaehyo tweeted 4 minutes ago ㅋㅋ


(Jaehyo tweeting about the gif of the confetti)


6. [+24, -0] Coloring vs Empty? So interesting ㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -0] My wish is to see a joint stage of Winner and Block B at the end of the year. Inner Circle x BBC!!!



8. [+18, -0] I want a duet. Zico and Mino happened so it's PO and Mino this time

Back To Top