K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Actor line-up for 2015 MAMA

Lee Jung Jae

Han Hyo Joo

Park Bo Young

Park Shin Hye

Han Chae Young

Kim Kang Woo

Jung Suk Won

Go Ah Sung

Yoo Yeon Seok

Lee Sang Yoon

Son Ho Joon

Seo Kang Joon

Yeo Jin Goo

Ha Seok Jin

Lee Kiwoo

Kim Soeun


Kim So Hyun


Stephanie Lee

Choo Ja Hyun

Gong Hyo Jin

Lee Kwangsoo


Instiz: MAMA award line-up is on par with a film award show

- I wonder who the hosts are

- Wow daebak... Why are they having this in Hong Kong though? I would've gone if it was in Korea...

- It's so many. There must be more actors than singers ㅋㅋ Lots of eye candies

- Oh right, I forgot that Kwangsoo was an actor

- They're trying hard to make it look like a Hollywood award show

- I'm thankful as a stan of actors

- UEE in the middle of actors!

- I thought it was MAMA film awards ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top