Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Lee Hongki, "it's possible to stay as friends with Park Shin Hye"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+665, -43] I'm honestly curious. Can a guy and a girl stay as friends?
2. [+487, -16] Lee Hongki is unexpectedly good at discussions ㅋㅋ Even Tyler admitted it!!
3. [+388, -15] I guess it's possible for him... They look like good friends
4. [+314, -48] I like Park Shin Hye because she's pretty with good personalities <3
5. [+129, -1] It's possible as long as one doesn't think of hitting on another. The girl shouldn't do aegyo and the guy shouldn't be uselessly too kind.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Antonio, "In Venezuela, there are schools to manufacture beauties"
Source: News 24 via Naver
1. [+2926, -303] Well, it's their choice but it doesn't look like a good culture. At the end, it merchandises women and encourages lookism.
2. [+2474, -165] Watching today's episode made me see that Venezuela is rotten to the maximum... They don't invest money on education, the prison is full of gangs, the economy relies on oil, and they only focus on beauty for money...
3. [+1469, -96] They get plastic surgery as much as Korea does
4. [+1069, -61] I see why they have a lot of beautiful women
5. [+680, -170] I thought Venezuelans were originally pretty and handsome?
6. [+270, -9] Miss Korea is stupid enough but it's a normal beauty pageant at least. I really hate how those schools make young girls wear makeup and walk in heels.
7. [+253, -20] Pretty women in Venezuela are 99.9% made by plastic surgery. There are natural beauties but boob job is a must and tons of women get work done.
8. [+220, -11] I see elementary school girls. It's not something pleasant to see.
9. [+202, -15] Having Venezuela representative did nothing but ruin the country's image. The image of manufactured beauties, thunders, and crimes.
10. [+213, -29] I watch Abnormal Summit because of Daniel and Albe ㅋㅋㅋ The staff better be good to them.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Antonio, "in Venezuela, there's a prison that has a club"
Source: Xports News via Naver
Daniel: "Venezuela has a problematic rate of crimes. It's in top 3 of the most dangerous countries and every 21 minutes, someone gets murdered."
Antonio: "Venezuela is the #2 country that has the most murders. It's very dangerous but it's OK if you're being careful. It's all similar in South American countries. Going around alone in night is dangerous."
1. [+317, -2] Venezuela seems like a scary country to live in
2. [+303, -3] Characteristic of South America: sexual pleasure or death
3. [+194, -6] Anyways, it's a dangerous country...
4. [+165, -4] How can that be called a prison... Maybe they can't help it because the crime rate is too high?
5. [+147, -5] It's good to see Antonio being honest with the discussion