Article: 'Abnormal Summit' the reason why marijuana, prostitution, and euthanasia are legal in Netherlands
Source: My Daily via Nate
Sander Roomer, Netherlands representative
"In Korea, coffee shops are for drinking coffee. But in Netherlands, they're for selling drugs. Marijuana is a legalized drug. By legalizing marijuana, strong drugs are used less and crimes are declining. Since 2000, prostitution was legalized in Netherlands. It's a legitimate job and they get social insurances. They also pay tax. Prostitution region is one of the tourist attractions. Euthanasia is also possible by qualified doctors' permission. The reason why Netherlands is very open-minded is because we were colonized by France, Spain, and etc in the past. After a long period of colonization, we finally got our independence and agreed upon Peace of Westphalia. Due to the influence, religions and culture were not forced in any aspect."
1. [+636, -49] I support euthanasia... Who's gonna pay for the endless treatment of a hopeless patient? It's the kids... Do you think the patient is comfortable with it?
2. [+546, -88] We need to legalize prostitution and leave records of people involved. The reality is that married men get AIDS from prostitution and pass the disease to their wives. Our country has a plenty of prostitutes and a plenty of men paying for the prostitutes. The average rate of men visiting prostitutes according to OECD is 15% but our country's rate is 49% when it's not even legal here. The men are still shameless. Koreans are the most visited customers of underage Thai prostitution. We have to legalize it and leave records of every single person involved. We also need to give proper sex education to kids.
3. [+223, -21] By the way... Since Netherlands legalized marijuana, druggies around the world are gathering to Netherlands, so the police is catching foreigners smoking weed.
4. [+87, -51] GD: "I want to go to Netherlands."
5. [+27, -27] I don't know about drugs, but Korea needs to legalize euthanasia and prostitution
6. [+23, -4] GD decides to emigrate
7. [+14, -5] I'm going to correct the top comment. I'm not going to specifically name the countries. The most punished countries for underage Thai prostitution are:
1) European country
3) European country
4) European country
5) South American country
7) South American country
9) European country
10) European country
What kind of result are you talking about? Korea wasn't even in the top 10.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sander, "Dutch pay? It's not a culture in Netherlands"
Source: My Daily via Naver
(These days, misandry is increasingly common on Korean sites. The topic of "paying for dates" is the most debated and used topic to attack another gender. Please read the comments with this context.)
1. [+2019, -534] Korean male bugs are selective when it comes to Dutch pay. As a woman, I thought that a woman should also pay for dates, but I came to hate Korean male assholes when I saw them paying the entire cost for other women. They don't even ask for Dutch pay when they date foreign women.
2. [+2278, -801] Where did Korean men even get the idea of Dutch pay when it has no origin?
3. [+2133, -699] In Western countries, couples never do Dutch pay. The men pay for everything and if they ask for Dutch pay, their names will be on the Internet and cause a fuss. It actually happened before. Dutch pay is just a Korean pay or "loser pay".
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel, "attention is good but it causes a problem if they ask 'why'"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+6403, -88] I find Daniel funny, I don't understand how he's seen as a boring character. He seems to be the smartest after Tyler.
2. [+462, -15] Gerniel is mentally handsome... He's so sincere and thoughtful.
3. [+360, -7] Agreed ㅋㅋ I understand why people ask "are you married?" but it's too much if they also ask "why not?"
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Eun Jiwon, "I'm an individualist, I'm not selfish"
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+50, -0] Being an individualist and being selfish are different. An individualist doesn't disturb others and doesn't want to be disturbed. But a selfish person disturbs others for their own benefits.
2. [+24, -1] Just like Eun Jiwon, I'm also not interested in others and I really hate it when others care about me ㅠㅠ I would've been frustrated to death if I was born in a communist country ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+15, -0] I don't lend money or borrow money. It's still being an individualist. But if you're being an extreme individualist, you become a recluse.