Right before iKON's debut, YG stocks were the highest in history after PSY's Gangnam Style. But since iKON's debut, it's been going down.
[+11, -1] The stocks were increasing because people were looking forward to iKON. But they turned out to be a cheap version of Winner and Bigbang and mediocre... They're not even as issued as Seventeen, an idol group from a small company. This is the reason why their stocks are going down. YG is on a big crisis.
[+6, -2] iKON has no hope. They don't have charms that can attract fans and their songs are mediocre. Besides, their personalities are not good, either.
[+14, -2] If you listen to My Type, it's boring at the first listen. But you'll soon find the melody good. But after a couple of days, the song starts to sound old-fashioned. This is the problem of iKON.
Instiz: YG's stocks keep going down since iKON's debut, stockholders' responses
- Are they expecting iKON to do well at debut just because they're from YG?
- They just debuted but they're charted high. Isn't it successful enough?
- Let's talk after they release the full album. It's not easy to be charted #1 as soon as debuting
- I hope both iKON and Seventeen win the rookie award~
- I think it's because of Yang Hyun Suk's controversy, not iKON