K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What do you get for stanning idols?

Pann: What do you get for stanning idols?

(Pann criticizes idol stans)

1. [+154, -13] It's like how guys play games

2. [+118, -31] Do we disturb you in any way for stanning idols?

3. [+94, -33] We don't get money but they know my name. And I don't want money, either. I'd rather give them money. It's not like I want to date them. I want them to date pretty and rich girls and be happy. I'm just happy that they exist ㅋㅋ I never went to a fanmeet because I live at countryside but even if I went to one, I'd look away and cry because I'd be too happy.

4. [+60, -2] Then we could say there's nothing to do in the world ㅋㅋ

5. [+50, -4]


My non-fan friends tell me, "the oppars won't know you even if you stan them hard~" I tell them, "you like drawing, do you think Vincent van Gogh oppa will know you? Do you think Gauss oppa will know you for liking math? Do you think Beethoven oppa will know you for liking music?

6. [+47, -1] It's my hobby ㅋㅋ I can spend some money for a little enjoyment in my life, no? It's not like I spend a thousand.

7. [+35, -1] They make me happy in this shitty world. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?

8. [+34, -2] Do you know how thankful I am to be able to like someone without wanting anything back? Money is a subsidiary issue, I never think it's a waste. You don't know because you were never liked by someone like this. 

9. [+29, -2] Stanning idols give me sweetness. I'll never be associated with idols but fans become happy by the fantasy and the idols get money in return.

10. [+27, -1] What pisses me off on Facebook is that when guys stan idols like IU, it's a casual liking. But when we stan male idols, we get called pathetic fangirls. They don't know that they're stupider.

Back To Top