K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's something that you want it to become a trend?


Pann: What's something that you want it to become a trend?

1. [+126, -3] It's random but if the hanbok is my school uniform, I'll love to wear it

2. [+118, -19] I want people to start talking in a manner that doesn't upset others

3. [+97, -3] Braids! Sausage-like hairstyle that we wore in kindergarten!

4. [+50, -0] Folder phone! I want to call on a folder phone, get upset, smash to shut the phone, and feel like a cool person.



5. [+45, -10] I want monolids to be a trend so that the world will know Asian beauty(?) and so that people with double eyelids will get surgery to have monolids ㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -2] I want greasy hair to be a trend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+35, -0] I want all Koreans to wear hanbok, just like everyday outfit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll spread Korean traditions and it's pretty

8. [+27, -0] I want old trends to be trends again... I buy trendy clothes and shoes but the trends are gone so I can't wear them anymore ㅋㅋ

9. [+21, -0] Parasol. I want to wear a parasol because I hate the sun but I don't feel comfortable...

10. [+14, -0] Letter. There's SNS nowadays and it's comfortable but there are less emotions

11. [+10, -0] Ordinary bangs... See-through bangs are hard to take care

12. [+7, -0] I hope people like G-Dragon would wear a parasol just for once. The sun is too strong, I want to wear a parasol.

Back To Top