K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's the longest hours of sleep you've ever had?

Pann: What's the longest hours of sleep you've ever had?

1. [+346, -2] After I wrote university entrance exams, I ate chicken at home and fell asleep right away. That was at 10PM and I woke up at 11PM. I thought I slept for an hour only but my mom told me that she called my school to tell them I'll be absent. Apparently, I slept for 25 hours.

2. [+208, -8] I once slept for 36 hours after studying ㅋㅋ On that day, I got texts that asked me if I'm dead ㅋㅋ

3. [+164, -20] I slept on Friday evening and woke up at Sunday morning

4. [+71, -0] Fuck. I end up waking up because I have to pee.

5. [+71, -1] I fell asleep while watching Infinity Challenge. When I woke up, Running Man was airing.
(tn: Infinity Challenge airs on Saturday evening and Running Man airs on Sunday evening in Korea)

6. [+71, -0] I slept at 10PM and woke up at 9PM. I thought I went back in the time.

7. [+64, -0] I'm in high school. I had a lot of projects and festival preparations to do so I didn't get much sleep for a few days. I stayed up with red bull. After I finished them, I went to sleep and didn't wake up for 3 days. I woke up to find myself in a hospital. I was taken to a hospital because I didn't wake up. It was an amazing experience.

8. [+55, -3] I fell alseep while pooping and I slept for 9 hours. When I woke up, I didn't have to wipe my ass because it was dried.

9. [+43, -0] I get a headache if I sleep too much ㅠㅠ

10. [+40, -0] I went to a church camping and slept for less than 4 hours for 3 days. When I got home, I slept for more than 24 hours. My mom thought I was dead and put her finger below my nose to see if I was still breathing.

Back To Top