K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Taeyeon charts higher through IU songs


Pann: Taeyeon is charting higher and higher on Melon chart

1. [+117, -42] I personally think Taeyeon's song is better than Twenty-Three

2. [+115, -113] IU is losing

3. [+91, -22] Both Taeyeon and IU are amazing

4. [+63, -5] Honestly, Taeyeon is better with her singing, song quality, music video quality, album quality, and everything else. It's great that IU produced her songs but I is a much better song.

5. [+50, -5] I'm not trying to hate IU but IU fans were making fun of Taeyeon for losing #1 spot. Taeyeon is not someone that you can look down on like that ㅋㅋ I'm so speechless.

6. [+38, -14] Look at this, IU fans. IU's full rank didn't even last for 3 days ㅋㅋ

7. [+32, -1] Taeyeon used to be so-so for me but her music video and song made her so likeable!

8. [+26, -0] IU's songs are b-sides and her new album is not as public-friendly as her previous ones

Back To Top