K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sungjae blocks confetti with his hand for Taeyeon


Pann: Sungjae blocks the confetti for Taeyeon

1. [+239, -5] Wow, it makes my heart flutter

2. [+219, -5] Sungjae is well-mannered

3. [+203, -35] I chose a right bias. I knew Sungjae would do well. Liking BTOB is one of the things that I never regret. I believe they'll do even better in the future. BTOB <3

4. [+84, -0] Taeyeon was saying her winning speech and the confetti kept going into her mouth. Sungjae raised his hand for her ㅠㅠ He's handsome and well-mannered! Hwaiting Sungjae!



5. [+51, -0] Inkigayo put too much confetti and it was poking Taeyeon's eye. It was good to see Sungjae's well-mannered hand.



6. [+48, -1] I was worried because the confetti was going into her mouth and Sungjae did that ㅠㅠ Even I was thankful. He looked more dependent because Taeyeon is short ㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTOB will get popular for sure.

7. [+47, -1] Sungjae has big hands and Taeyeon has a small head so it looked nice!



8. [+45, -0]



9. [+36, -2] Kya, look at his manners. I thought he was just a handsome psycho.

10. [+23, -0] Jackson also blew the confetti away with his script. Well-mannered boys ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

Back To Top