K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seven legendary lies of celebrities


Yoo Seung Joon getting his body checked for military service:

"Of course. They make the decision and I must accept it. I'm going to do as they say."




Kim Sang Hyun's statement after getting caught drunk driving:

"I drank but I didn't drink and drive."




Shin Jung Hwan faking to be hospitalized when he was actually gambling overseas




Clara, "I didn't try to get popular by skin exposure."




Heo Gak, "I ate 30 combos of hamburger at once."




Loen, "This picture was taken when Eunhyuk visited IU when she was sick."




G-Dragon, "I couldn't distinguish marijuana and a cigarette."

=

Instiz: The seven lies of entertainment industry

- "I drank but I didn't drink and drive" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The wording sounds funny ㅋㅋㅋ

- 30 combos? I think 3 cups of coke will make you full already

- Eunhyuk is a saint...

- Leave Hyukjae alone

- I'm sad enough that Hyukjae enlisted... Please stop summoning him... sobs...

- G-Druggie's legendary saying

Back To Top