K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

F(x)'s 4 Wall choreography & SHINee comparison


Pann: F(x) 4 Walls choreography...

(Pann questions the choreography and says it looks like belly dance)

1. [+76, -4] Seriously... Sometimes, SM's choreographies make me flustered, like Dumb Dumb ㅋㅋ

2. [+76, -17] I thought it was perfect for the song

3. [+71, -27] On f(x) gallery, the fans are talking about how classy it looks ㅋㅋ SM stans and non-fans have different tastes, I'm an SM stan.

4. [+41, -0] Why? I just watched the stage and really liked it. There are 4 members after Sulli's withdrawal so they put some back-up dancers and it was refreshing. But why does SM keep putting a dance of spreading legs in girl groups?

5. [+41, -0] I think SM is into spreading legs these days. I was shocked when I first saw the dance in Lion Heart. I still can't get used to it.

6. [+33, -1] They gave a 4-D girl concept to Red Velvet and gave a weird religion concept to f(x)

-

Pann: Continuity of SHINee View & F(x) 4 Walls

(Pann talks about how both music videos look similar and connected)

1. [+54, -1] I also thought the same thing. I was like "oh?" when Krystal fell into the water. They look very connected. Goosebumps if SM planned this... As expected of an educated pervert.

2. [+46, -1] Sibling groups...

3. [+40, -0] Both groups have great auras, like cold and dreamy vibes. But their songs are soft and light deep house.

4. [+8, -0] It's amazing that both music videos have similar auras. Did you guys see the remix of View x 4 Walls that Amber tweeted? It sounds really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was one song.

5. [+7, -0] I love SHINee & F(x) line, their music is my type ㅠㅠ My wish is to have their collaboration album...

6. [+3, -0] Neomu areum daun daun daun daun view. Love is four waoaoaoao.

Back To Top