K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTOB wins #1 after 1310 days of debut


Debuted on March 21, 2012

Thriller (charted out) -> Beep Beep (#3) -> It's Okay (#2) -> Way Back Home (#1 on Show Champion)

-

Pann: Idol group that won #1 after 1300 days of debut

1. [+209, -9] Time to win #1 on public broadcast

2. [+189, -6] Eunkwang-ah, it's good to see your happy face. I'm so happy right now ㅠㅠ BTOB members worked so hard to get the trophy. Thank you for getting through and singing until the end. Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Im Hyunsik, Peniel, Jung Ilhoon, Yook Sungjae, I'm thankful that you guys are BTOB. Let's be happy <3



3. [+186, -7] They're talented, they should've won #1 way before. Congrats!! I'm a fan of a close group and I'm so happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations!

4. [+98, -2] Changsub looking confused ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He can't believe he won #1



5. [+79, -1] I hope they win #1 on public broadcast ㅠㅠ My heart broke when I read this... Let's win #1 on public broadcast ㅠㅠ


At Incheon fansign, Changsub said, "let's win #1 next week" and Hyunsik mouthed, "I don't think we can win..."


6. [+74, -1] BTOB's debut was 1310 days ago and it's BTOB's first win! People could think we're exaggerating but BTOB and Melodies have been waiting for this for a long time. Good job, guys, let's do well!

7. [+24, -0] Is it really their first win??? I thought they won #1 a few times before... How come they never won when their songs are so good? Anyways, congratulations

8. [+22, -0] I honestly feel so bad for Sungjae. It's not my business but he must be sad to be absent at their first win...

Back To Top