K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunbae fandoms supporting hoobae singers

Pann: Don't sunbae fandoms support hoobae fandoms?

(Pann talks about SM fandoms supporting Red Velvet, Inspirits supporting Lovelyz, Banas supporting Oh My Girl, and Cube fandoms supporting CLC)

1. [+144, -9] It's so true. Lovelyz and CLC fans need to know their status. They keep claiming that we didn't help them when we did.

2. [+80, -5] I'm an Inspirit but I stan Red Velvet. There's no reason for me to stan Lovelyz just because they're in the same company. You stan whoever you want. It's not mandatory.

3. [+72, -5] Don't post this. It'll be Lovelyz fans vs Inspirits and CLC fans vs Melodys.

4. [+32, -2] Lovelyz and CLC got their popularity from their sunbaes' help but they all lost to GFriend ㅋㅋ

5. [+26, -1] I'm an Inspirit but I help because of Baby Soul and Myung Eun. Ryu Soojung and Lovelyz fans piss me off ㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -1] Is there an Inspirit who didn't watch the teaser of Shooting Star? You can't help but take care of your own family ㅠㅠ Ugh, stupid Woollim stans.

7. [+18, -1] There are some well-mannered Lovelyz fans but CLC fans say we didn't help and that they're sad because we don't consider them in Cube line. They don't even think of the stuff they did ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+16, -1] I'm a non-fan but CLC has such trashy personalities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cube fans, you don't need to help them, just trash them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's wiser to trash them.

Back To Top