K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Opinions on Naeun's acting


Pann: Why is Naeun's acting so bad

1. [+128, -46] She was always bad. Only fans say she's good and others call her acting terrible. I expected to see some gifs that make fun of her acting but she's lucky that it's not controversial.

2. [+92, -173] I think her acting was good except the crying scene. Everybody has different opinions. Don't just judge by one scene~

3. [+78, -156] Why are you guys being like this to Naeun? I think her acting is fine.

4. [+32, -4] Her acting aside, the character's emotions are far-fetching

5. [+29, -44] Isn't she decent? She did well except the crying scene and throwing up scene. Those two scenes were cringe-worthy ㅋㅋ

6. [+26, -34] Am I the only one who found it OK?

7. [+24, -4] What does the best reply mean by "being like this to Naeun"? We're just saying that Naeun can't act

8. [+24, -41] It was fine

9. [+15, -4] I turned to dislike her after seeing her terrible acting. She's seriously so bad. Some say it's decent but I really can't stand it. I still watch the drama because her screen time is short. If she was a lead, I'll never watch it even if the story is as good as Oh My Ghost

10. [+15, -4] Does she think the drama is a place for her to practice acting? Tsk tsk

Back To Top