K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Oh Yeon Seo's SNS photos



Pann: Oh Yeon Seo's SNS that makes your mouth open

1. [+77, -61] I'll also take a lot of photos if I get her face by plastic surgery. I'll take photos everyday.



2. [+64, -6] She's pretty but her selcas are too good like a selca fraud

3. [+40, -6] She gets too much hate... People nitpick about her duck face ㅋㅋ What do you want her to do when it's her face ㅋㅋ Worrying about celebrities is the most useless thing but her image is just negative.

4. [+17, -0] She was pretty on TV but she wasn't outstanding among celebrities. But these photos are all pretty... Her photo skills are advanced.

5. [+16, -2] I lived at a floor below her before she debuted. She didn't look like the picture in the best reply, that's just a bad picture. She was famous in the neighborhood for her pretty looks.

6. [+14, -2] She was pretty when she was a student. I envy her aura...



7. [+13, -0] I carefully looked at every picture because they're so pretty

8. [+12, -2] I worked part-time at the drama of Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang Woo. She's tall and she has a really small head. She looks the same as on TV but she never had the aura from these photos. She was pretty but she wasn't breathtaking. She was decently pretty.

Back To Top