K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Numbers of albums that GOT7, Red Velvet, and Winner have released


Pann: The numbers of the albums that rookie groups of big companies debuted in 2014 have released

1. [+103, -3] I'm a non-fan and Winner's hiatus is really long. I heard that they're having a comeback soon. Is it really true?

2. [+101, -8] Winner's debut album is legendary... It was my first time of downloading an entire album of an idol group ㅠㅠ I hope they comeback soon because I really like their songs! Hwaiting, fans

3. [+93, -2] Lovelyz debuted in November 2014 but they've already released a full album, a repackage, and even a mini... I feel so bad for Winner. The show ended in 2013 and YG said they would debut as soon as the show ends. The fans waited for a year for that. But now the fans are waiting over a longer hiatus...

4. [+43, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We asked them to debut and that's practically all they did



5. [+42, -1] Shouldn't we report Winner as missing?

6. [+37, -1] All Winner did was to debut

7. [+36, -2] The group I stanned in the past had comebacks twice a year. Ever since I started stanning Winner, I became confused.

8. [+34, -0] It's not like GOT7 didn't get popular with those albums, they're growing their fandom slowly.

Back To Top